Snoring is the vibration of respiratory structures and the resulting sound, due to obstructed air movement during breathing while sleeping. The sound may be soft or loud and unpleasant. Snoring is known to cause sleep deprivation to both the snorer and those who hear him/her, as well as knock-on effects: daytime drowsiness, irritability, lack of focus, decreased libido. It has also been suggested that it can cause significant psychological and social damage to sufferers.
Sleep apnoea is a condition that interrupts your breathing when you are asleep. This is usually caused by an obstruction blocking the back of the throat so that the air cannot reach your lungs. The cessation of breathing automatically forces you to wake up in order to start breathing again. This can happen many times during the night, making it hard for your body to get enough oxygen, and preventing you from obtaining enough good quality sleep.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Cure Insomnia Sleep Disorder Naturally - How I Discovered the Best Treatment For Me

Since I do not want to prescription drugs, I began to search for tips on how I could cure insomnia insomnia naturally. Everywhere I looked for answers, it was the same solutions I received, and I found that it is not so useful for me. Before I tell you what I did, here are some of the usual tips, and why they are not for me:



  • not consume caffeine rich substances 12 hours before you sleep

    I do not like coffee, and I can not drink Coca-cola or eat chocolate, because too much sugar to my allergy.

  • with an eye to prevent light to disturb your sleep

    that is very useful in bright places, I know I can not sleep in bright places, but it is not really as comfortable and where I sleep is quite dark anyways

  • Buy a new bed and a comfortable environment

    I feel very comfortable, I only need a pillow between my legs, because I always sleep on the side

  • Drink hot milk with honey

    I'm allergic to milk

  • Create a cool temperature in your room

    I move to another country where it is very hot, I bought a cooling fan that I am, but still I had trouble sleeping

  • not eat 3 hours before you go to bed, to digest, your body activity

    I was already that it

  • Change your daily rhythm

    that is not really an easy thing to do, I prefer my current pace and find a different solution

  • Learn how to meditate to rid yourself of all thoughts and feelings of anxious or stressed out before falling asleep

    an interesting advice, but it takes a good 2 years for enough experience to make your mental state through meditation.
It was depressing not to find what I was looking for and I hope that was starting to fade, "it was impossible to cure insomnia insomnia naturally?" I have to research the answer to my prayers were finally heard. I found something that would be like a spell.

The magic solution to my frustrations, it would be in a somewhat mysterious name of "binaural beats".

The cool thing about magic is that you do not know anything about it, because it works. Nevertheless, it is very helpful, more knowledge, so I give you.

Science and the magic behind binaural beats:

What are binaural beats and why are they so powerful?

Since the brain is the key to all of our emotional energy and chemicals in the body and mind.

It was important to find a way to express my opinion, if I sleep well.

Binaural beats is an ancient science, it was used to determine various mental disorders more than 100 years. Continuation of the research discovered that it was possible to change our consciousness, by harmonic waves with different frequencies in each ear. The difference between the two sound waves would result in what is a binaural beat. The are 5 frequencies (alpha, beta, gamma, delta, theta), but for the purposes of this article I will only say that I needed about two to understand, insomnia cure insomnia naturally.

Theta and Delta waves:

Theta waves occur in our REM sleep (also known as R ApID E it M ovement sleep). REM sleep is also when we are vivid dreams and deep meditation, at this stage, our muscles are paralyzed so that we avoid, will relax and move and act, our dreams into reality. Some people have a sleeping disorder, if not paralyzed, if they dream of what they in their dreams.

delta waves in our NREM sleep (also known as N on R ApID E it M ovement sleep ), the deep sleep, where we regenerate energy and again, dreaming is rare at this stage and the body and the muscles are not paralyzed. If we do not get the delta-sleep, we will be tired and fatigued during the opening times we are awake.

The power of binaural beats

This harmonic sound waves will change the state of consciousness, that is, if you can not sleep she harmonious sounds are "force" you to sleep. That is what saved me from going crazy. The more I binaural beats as a sleeping aid, the more relaxed I could on my own. Now I am full of energy and rarely use these harmonics and that was the solution for me.

 

Here is my solution on how to Cure Insomnia Sleep Disorder Naturally with binaural beats.
Don't go to bed tonight without trying a free sample at unexplainable store tonight, this is exactly what you need in order to get a healthy night sleep. Visit http://binauralbeats1.info and listen to the audio presentation. Don't miss your opportunity to sleep like an angel. It is guarenteed to work!

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Elias_Ehrhardt

0 comments: