Snoring is the vibration of respiratory structures and the resulting sound, due to obstructed air movement during breathing while sleeping. The sound may be soft or loud and unpleasant. Snoring is known to cause sleep deprivation to both the snorer and those who hear him/her, as well as knock-on effects: daytime drowsiness, irritability, lack of focus, decreased libido. It has also been suggested that it can cause significant psychological and social damage to sufferers.
Sleep apnoea is a condition that interrupts your breathing when you are asleep. This is usually caused by an obstruction blocking the back of the throat so that the air cannot reach your lungs. The cessation of breathing automatically forces you to wake up in order to start breathing again. This can happen many times during the night, making it hard for your body to get enough oxygen, and preventing you from obtaining enough good quality sleep.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Why I Had Insomnia

Too many people take for granted asleep. Too many people go to bed every night, without question, as long as they throw, and then without sleeping. Too many people in their pajamas each night and close your eyes and go to sleep.

You can view but not to the people, is not it?

for people like us, the onset is a task to which the most dreaded time of the day.

I sleep well. When I was a child and in most of my life, I could quickly fall asleep and I stayed all night sleep. But a few years ago, that all came to an end. That is, if I call from the hospital told me that my parents were both very ill. That's when my insomnia started.

The hospital told me I needed to get fast, my father was dying and my mother was adopted by a severe case of flu, had dementia and not take care of itself. As a result, I found myself in this night, and many of the night after, throwing and shooting. Sometimes I would wake up frequently through the night, because in my opinion, simply can not stop. If this happened, my lack of sleep has a negative influence me. Soon I found myself tossing and turning as I stayed awake all night, not to sleep, to clarify what I do with my mother and all the other things I had left to handle. I have myself to wake up so tired that it was difficult to make decisions, or the everyday tasks I had for me. I was with a severe case of insomnia.

Perhaps you've experienced something like what I'm through, or even more traumatic events, and it is your insomnia. Maybe you have not been able to sleep.

I thought it was normal, not able to sleep properly with so much stress. I do not think anything of it. What surprised me, but after my mother died and the burden of taking care of it went ... I'm still not sleeping properly. I was an Insomniac.

I would normally be close to an hour to sleep and no matter what time I went to sleep, I woke up to the dawn. As soon as the first rays of the sun take my eyes, I was awake. I could not do anything, I would sleep again.

I tried everything I could think of to a good night's sleep. At first I had to take over the counter cold medicine or sleeping, but not help. Then I went to see my doctor, and he let me pills.

The pills and worked for a while, I felt like I was in heaven. I was able to fall asleep within minutes, the pills, and I slept well throughout the night. Almost exactly 8 hours after taking the pills, I would wake up and I felt very much.

The problem was that a week later, I began to wake up feeling not so great. I found that the pills that I am sleepy all the time. I began to sleep in the night on foot and in the course of the day, I would fall asleep without warning. I was constantly either trying to me and if I did not have the pills, I could not sleep at all.

The straw that broke the camel back was when I went to a friend's house one day, and I had no recollection that it is driven. I was scared of what these pills to be done to me and I immediately flushed them all after the toilet.

I have had enough of modern treatments, I wanted a solution to my insomnia, that certainly would not hurt and my body. So I started researching and found out what worked for me. I did my insomnia to be overcome. That's where my information for my e-course, you can absolutely free!

If you can not sleep and wanted more than anything in the world to close your eyes and fall into a deep, deep sleep, I can help you. Let me give you some very good information you can use to help you cure your insomnia safely and naturally.

 

Bio

Wil Dieck is the founder of Total Mind Therapy, a combination of hypnosis, NLP, breathing techniques from the martial arts visualization used for goal setting. His practice is located in San Diego, California. For more information about his FREE Sleep e-Course to http://www.learntosleepcourse.com/

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Wil_Dieck

0 comments: