Snoring is the vibration of respiratory structures and the resulting sound, due to obstructed air movement during breathing while sleeping. The sound may be soft or loud and unpleasant. Snoring is known to cause sleep deprivation to both the snorer and those who hear him/her, as well as knock-on effects: daytime drowsiness, irritability, lack of focus, decreased libido. It has also been suggested that it can cause significant psychological and social damage to sufferers.
Sleep apnoea is a condition that interrupts your breathing when you are asleep. This is usually caused by an obstruction blocking the back of the throat so that the air cannot reach your lungs. The cessation of breathing automatically forces you to wake up in order to start breathing again. This can happen many times during the night, making it hard for your body to get enough oxygen, and preventing you from obtaining enough good quality sleep.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sleep Apnea And Insomnia Sufferers Should Seek Help Urgently

Sleeplessness and sleep disorders are not only inconvenience and they are certainly not for health problems taken lightly!

There many instance of death directly related to sleep and falling alseep while driving is only a possibility that the death may arise. Many patients die in their sleep of heart failure are the victims of sleep apnea.

The constant stress of insomnia and the tendency of falling asleep at inappropriate places and times inappropriate is so strong that chronic depression often experienced. This can lead to loss of job, and sometimes the family.

When it is inappropriate to fall asleep?

When You are a friend to the house and you fall asleep, while a cup of coffee. Coffee spilled all over you that does not matter, but also about the new friend knows carpet.

While survey of a client and you find it strange looks, and you do not remember the last seconds. That is inappropriate!

I have suffered from sleep for forty years, although I did not know what it was. My father had insomnia so I thought it only natural that I suffer too. In my first years it was not so bad and I with her. It did not stop me from achieving one of the goals I had set.

I certainly do not believe there was such a problem that I needed to see a doctor for him. That would be a bit spooky!

When things progress on the stage I could not work without a computer every minute asleep and jerking me awake, my wife insisted I something.

The crunch came when she found me with my face on the keyboard and I do not seem to breathe . They thought I was dead. Not only dead asleep.!

Why I'm talking about sleep and insomnia in the same time? Because they go together. I would obviously lay awake all night and have a compulsion to fall asleep during the day.

I lost my business, most of my money, and very close to my wife!

Yet for patients with sleep and insomnia, there are various treatments that work, or at least alleviate the problem. Women suffer sometimes, but the majority of sufferers are men.

Men - stop trying to Macho! Get the treatment before it is too late!

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Kelvyn_Peters

0 comments: