Snoring is the vibration of respiratory structures and the resulting sound, due to obstructed air movement during breathing while sleeping. The sound may be soft or loud and unpleasant. Snoring is known to cause sleep deprivation to both the snorer and those who hear him/her, as well as knock-on effects: daytime drowsiness, irritability, lack of focus, decreased libido. It has also been suggested that it can cause significant psychological and social damage to sufferers.
Sleep apnoea is a condition that interrupts your breathing when you are asleep. This is usually caused by an obstruction blocking the back of the throat so that the air cannot reach your lungs. The cessation of breathing automatically forces you to wake up in order to start breathing again. This can happen many times during the night, making it hard for your body to get enough oxygen, and preventing you from obtaining enough good quality sleep.

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Natural Herbal Sleep Aid - Supplements and Treatments to Cure Sleep Problems

Not getting the most restful nights sleep? You could only wish to sleep in a few minutes like all other normal people who inhabit this planet? Fortunately, you can use natural sleep aid. Thousands of people have been turning to natural sleep safe supplements and have experienced remarkable results.

Press Why Sleep aid, should be avoided

Prescription sleep aid is bad for a number of reasons. One of the main side effects of prescription sleeping pills is the chance to cause addiction. In other words, as long as you want to sleep well you have to deal with these drugs! In addition, prescription sleep aids did not alleviate the problem. You will feel drugs and drowsiness the next day. These drugs will significantly affect your ability to do critical thinking after taking them.

Sleep provisions may also quite expensive, coverage.

without medical benefits of natural herbal sleeping pills melatonin

Unlike prescription or over-the - counter sleep aid natural sleep aids such as melatonin is not medicine you leave with bad sleep and the inability to think critically. Melatonin is a naturally occurring chemical in the brain. It says only the brain, it is time to go to bed. The user weigh in a peaceful and natural sleep without the side effects of taking drugs.

other helpful appeal

When I started taking melatonin I have some common techniques to improve my sleep. One of the most effective was a shower before going to bed. Another useful method has been suspended to avoid my eyes on television or computer screen light. In combination with sleeping I was finally added that the relaxing nights sleep I desired.

 

Learn how I finally got a restful nights sleep and the steps I took by visiting sleepcure.finestself.com.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jeff_Stalk

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was prepared for the sleepless nights after having my second child, but after two years on no more than 5 hours a night I was a mess. The kids slept through the night, but instead I was up and had to get back to work in the morning as usual. Juggling family life and work became impossible on such little sleep and even my relationship with my husband started to suffer from it. My mother in law suggested using Melatrol and it saved my life! I’m going to work rested and still have energy for my family at the end of the day!
Natural Sleep Aid